Re: [MV] electrical stuff: while I'm waiting for documentation on my M51 dump...how does my reverse-light circuit work? (and more...much more...)

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2005 - 13:56:06 PST

Welcome Dave....

    Ya need to get the manuals for your beast. Either CD or hardcopy.
    But a fast and dirty quick start to care and feeding of your beast is to
go to MILDOCS.COM and get a subscription.
Jim Newton is a member of this list and runs Mildocs. It's got a maybe 85+
percent satisfaction rating on the list...can't please all the people all
the time....

Ron