Re: [MV] Looking for Russian trks for a movie in New Orleans Area

From: Jeff Gatton (jdgatton@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2005 - 17:51:23 PST

There just happens to be a Russian miliary vehicle
depot north of Gulfport, MS. I <deficate> you not!!
It is about 10 miles north of I-10 on Hwy 49. You can
see them from the highway. They have MVs of all types
there. I've heard that they go thru them, do whatever
magic they do, then ship them back overseas. I know
of a couple of folks who have bought old shelters off
them to use as storage sheds.

I think this is them:
Airmar Inc
17403 Hwy 49