Re: [MV] Looking for Russian trks for a movie in New Orleans Area

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2005 - 18:26:16 PST

Now that's something I'd be interested in...if you ever get the contact
info, please forward it. I'd like to see if he's got any Tatra T-805 stuff
there....some of the ZIL models are interesting, and if there are any Urals
too....hmmm.

There are a few people out there with drivable and registered air cooled
Diesels from old Warsaw Bloc nations. Sounds like he got reamed due to the
numbers he was trying to dispose of. Hard to keep that under the radar.

Greg