*new* M51 body parts?

From: Dave Sofio (david.sofio@nfesc.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2005 - 23:14:27 PST

I no longer relish the challenge of spanning huge rust-holes with
sheetmetal patches or epoxy-glass (or duct tape), and before my fenders
get to the point where they no longer will support my weight, I wonder
if anyone knows of suppliers of NOS, remanufactured, or even fiberglass
fenders, windshield glass frames, etc. for the M51. Not so sure about
used parts, though if from some drier climate than Hawaii, they might be
good.

I'm dreaming of a trip to the Philippines, where I could probably have
them made in stainless for the cost of a case of beer here...

Mahalo,

Dave