Re: [MV] To M1010 Wizards

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2005 - 12:17:25 PST

Uhhhhh.... RKIs?????

    The most succinct info on the subject is what Neil wrote. No further
elaboration needed.

    Other info that I turned up on Google during a search on M1010 charging
system problems comes from the Army Medical site archives, circa 1988, that
Neil seems to have left out of his narration...

   What Causes Hemorrhoids?
A common cause of hemorrhoids is simply the standing position, in which all
the blood above the rectum exerts pressure on the rectal and anal areas.

To Prevent Hemorrhoids...

  a.. Eat plenty of fiber, bran, or roughage, or use a bulking agent to
maintain regular, soft bowel movements.
  b.. Do not attempt to fix the electrical system on the CUCV series M1010
Ambulance. It is impossible and causes a LITERAL pain in the rectum.
Continuous opening of the hood and standing and staring at the non
functioning electrical system while scratching the head for hours at a time
is bad, bad, bad...
  c.. Exercise, especially aerobic, may help produce more regular bowel
movements.
  d.. Drink plenty of liquids and eat regularly scheduled meals. Not
possible if you own an M1010 since the electrical system malfunctions at
inopportune times causing missed meals.
  e.. Keep the area around the anus clean and dry. Impossible if you own an
M1010. Awkward access to malfunctioning charging system components and heavy
slave cables cause continues sweating and continued attempts to 'defecate' a
better charging system.
  f.. Using Preparation H as a corrosion preventative on DUVAC terminals is
contra indicated at this time.