Re: [MV] Any MV stuff in Ft. Worth Area? (repost)

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2005 - 22:26:42 PST

MV lot is near where the black dot is on the map below.

http://scarboroughrenfest.com/info/directs.htm

seeing as it is a renny fair map, it might be interesting to
enter an M35 in the jousting tournament.

It's also shown here. follow the access road north from the white
building near the lower left corner. It's the second lot, the one
with the small black rectangles and two little dots

http://terraserver.microsoft.com/image.aspx?t=1&s=10&x=3506&y=17918&z=14&w=2

Looking is fine, but the owner is available by appointment only.
There are no trepassing signs on the building, so please respect
the premises. The owner has always been cordial when I have called.

Waxahachie, Texas 75165 is what Street Atlas says it is.

Fort Colwell
Military Trucks and Jeeps
John Colwell
days: 972-938-3830