FS '77 M880

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2005 - 12:57:34 PST

Listers,

Im thinning out my herd.  Need to get rid of something and I thought the Dodge was the first to go.

Located in Vista California.  $3000 obo.  Truck runs great, just did a tune up about 200 miles ago.  I added HMMWV side racks to it with custom 5 gal can holders.  Miles are about 50K +/- (dash was changed).  Great Truck, hate to get rid of it, but gotta thin stuff out.

Add the  usual disclaimers, pictures on reguest, your mileage may vary.

Cliff Smith SSgt USMC Iraq