Re: [MV] answer this mystery about HEMTT in GL auctions...

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2005 - 08:08:50 PST

At 10:35 AM -0500 1/25/05, Mike Davidsen wrote:
>Okay, went down to Camp Lejuene this past week to pick up a
>generator set for a friend of mine. While I was down there loading
>up, I noticed some of the HEMTT cabs strapped down to pallets for
>auction. Now, this may seem strange to me, but I have kept an eye
>on these things for a while, and in the past 6 years, I have yet to
>see an auction selling a complete HEMTT unit anywhere

Hmm, Ted Hils is rebuilding two Mk 48's that he's put back together.
They'll fetch a nice price when he gets them finished. He has a
handful of the PLS flatracks as well. Not quite a HEMTT, but close.
Oh, and Alan Cors has a LVS Wrecker for sale up at VMMV aka Tanks2Go
(http://tanks2go.com/for_sale/lvs.htm)

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -