Re: [MV] Wanted To Buy M35 cab top and cargo, camo.

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2005 - 08:03:28 PST

At 9:39 AM -0600 1/26/05, Jon Shoop wrote:
>Looking for top and cargo cover for M35. Vinyl-camo type. NOS preferred.

If you can't find them from someone used, the new ones are pretty
reasonable direct from the Manufacturer. They'll ship them to civies
like us and are quite pleasant to deal with. I have a minor set of
nitpicks with my cab top on my 5 ton and they've got 3 of their
people waiting on photos from me (been too cold to go crawling around
with a camera). The price for a new cab cover was reasonable too.

http://www.gmacover.com/

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -