Re: [MV] You need this!...Snow blower part trois

From: John Paulding (kb9wle@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2005 - 21:53:38 PST

http://www.mlsinc.com/database/detail.asp?recordid=100265188&industry=3

Not precisely mil-veh (although it could be) but it's
a big-un! We used to have a Michigan blower about 18'
wide where I used to work. One winter the guy driving
cranked it over hard around a corner and drove the
rear axle out from under it. Took a week to get that
sorted out. Most entertaining! lol Sure would throw
snow though!