Re: [MV] Convoy Southern Serial

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 27 2005 - 20:01:14 PST

Pssst, Joe, rent an RV. We'll camo it up and the little lady will never know
the difference. On a serious note, I know exactly where you are coming from.
Life could sure be hell if there were no compromise with the significant
other. What's the deal on camping in the area. I'll be traveling with my associate
collector and I'm certian he wants to camp. I can't camp too many days in a
row though as the more days he sleeps in a tent, the harder it is to get him
back indoors. Did I mention that he's 3? Another question. If I bring my semi
trailer and leave it in my spot, can I sleep there or is that area sealed off at
night?
Kenny