Re: [MV] DEMIL Bill - info needed from 2 or 3 years back

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2005 - 08:36:37 PST

Why are there more horses asses than there are horses? ( Your friends, not
you).

As late as 2002....

They were hidden in the annual 'Defense Department Funding (budget)
Reauthorization' bills.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/F?c107:11:./temp/~c107OXQ3EB:e506727:

S.1419
Department of Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2002 (Placed on
Calendar in Senate)

SEC. 1062. AUTHORITY TO ENSURE DEMILITARIZATION OF SIGNIFICANT MILITARY
EQUIPMENT FORMERLY OWNED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE.