AN/PIQ-5 public address bullhorn online data

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 19:16:15 PST

I have posted a schematic for the AN/PIQ-5 bullhorn. Since the
manual is not easy to find for free, I took it apart and traced
it out, then did it in OrCAD, and PDF'd it. That will show them..

Such wholesome activities also keep me off the streets.

One possible use which immediately comes to mind would be to get
a pair of these loudhailers to enable the occupants of an M35 2.5
ton truck to carry on a conversation while going down the road.

http://www.montagar.com/~patj/an_piq-5.pdf

PJ