CD manual for all things M51: need recommendations

From: Dave Sofio (david.sofio@nfesc.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 20:06:11 PST

Hi List,

Looks like the CD manual covering everything I could possibly want to
know about my M51 is not going to come, since I think the company I
tried to order from went out of business (at least I can't bring their
site up to follow up, though no charge to my account...not even sure,
but I think it was chqsoftware.com). Their CD was slightly cheaper than
others, at about $19.

So before I go through the process again, anyone have any "avoid"
advice, or more positively, "buy from nobody but THESE guys" advice?
Looks like the going rate is about $20 (maybe they've all copied each
other's CD?)

Thanks,

Dave in Honolulu
1967 M51 dump