Re: [MV] M-101 trailer crank jack

From: Darrell Ramsell (daram@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 20:57:55 PST

Hi Jim

The reason I'm looking for a crank jack is because when I'm done modifying
my trailer I plan to be carrying heavy loads from time to time. I also plan
to mount my spare HMMWV tire in the front as well. I want the crank jack so
when I do have a heavy load I can unhitch the trailer from my HMMWV by
myself.

Since I plan to tow it around with my HMMWV, I want to use only military
parts but will use civilian parts as a last resort.

Darrell