Re: ABERDEEN swap meet CAL RIPKEN '05

From: aussierob (aussierob2@odyssey.net)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2005 - 08:49:45 PST

Tim hello, it's Aussie Robb here:
Thanks for your info.
Yes I did get to speak with Tony Norton
Now, I have my booth all set
Thanks for your info.

I am mostly on WillysTech. message board
and part of the local MVPA centered in and
around Binghamton, NY (NY-Penn group)

Subtle Advertising:
I have already started this;
Now, & as time draws nearer on the WillysTech board,
I will be asking for a show of hands as to who will be going.
I reply and we will have a nice amount of traffic/talk that
will help give a nice amount of heads up with the
possibility of approx 2000+ Willys Tech member viewing
or reading & reply to the posting.
Hey, obviously not all 2000+ but, just a handful is better than zero !

It's free advertising... and it can only help further the Mil Veh's
cause and overall exposure !
Many Willys Tech guys have the MB's as well as their other
Willys vehicles. So, the crossover between both Military and
non Military is only a good thing. :-}

Drop in at C14 end of row in purple area and say hello
and enjoy some humor. You bring the C14 & You supply the humor !

best e'gards, Aussie Robb
At the Sheep Dip Cafe' & Jeep Ewe'porium
Syracuse NY area.