RE: [MV] HUMMWV Trailer, M1102, 1 1/4 ton rating, need to buy

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2005 - 20:36:23 PST

Hi Bob

Note: re the LTT trailer series, the M1101 and the M1102 are identical in
every way. There is no size difference. There is no weight or capacity
difference between them. The ONLY difference is the data plate. The bed
length is identical, and all parts interchange. The reason the Army set up
the two model numbers is for purposes of units use with two different load
capacity maximums when used with light and heavy hummers. If you grab a
copy of the manuals you can check it out. For your purposes you may pickup
either M1101 or M1102 and it will work out the same. If you want I can set
you up with the contact info of a guy selling an LTT.

Glenn
MVPA
MTA