Re: [MV] HUMMWV Trailer, M1102, 1 1/4 ton rating, need to buy

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2005 - 22:22:07 PST

I don't know exactly what you mean by "We have a need to build a support
system for our customer. " I don't think just because you own the trailer
you are allowed to copy it(unless you are a country like China maybe) or the
parts. If you are a contractor/manufacturer you can register with the
government and they will give you the spec. of most anything. The manuals
(TM) for the other stuff is on-line and free. Wayne