Interviewing WWII vets

From: Darrell Ramsell (daram@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 11:35:27 PST

Thinking of WWII archives. I saw on TV a while back where they did a
interview/documentary WWII veterans. At the end of the show they said they
were looking for more such stories. They listed a phone number where you
can order an "Interview Pack" That would teach you camera set up, back
ground, what questions to ask and so on. Does anyone know where to get
this? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Darrell