Re: [MV] Midland TX / Nigerian perp

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 19:13:54 PST

Ok Art,

Being somewhat of a snoop:

http://www.fonefinder.net/findome.php?npa=432&nxx=732&usaquerytype=Search+by+Number&cityname=

reveals that it is a number in a switch called 'terminal', owned
by a telephone company called NTS communications. Maybe the
number is spoofed or forwarded. The page above has an ad: get a
virtual phone number in each city... That's what is probably
happening here.

---

The result is that the internet does not know about 432-732-**** yet.

Here is a good place to look up numbers. http://www.melissadata.com/lookups/phonelocation.asp?number=432&submit1=Process

When it gets to the point asking you to join, go BACK, and delete cookies, then proceed again. heh.

-------

The phone number "(432) 732-7300" is a Terminal, TX based phone number and the registered carrier is Nts Communications, Inc.

-----

Area Code Detail Area Code City, State Region Time Zone All States [ Geographic Relief Code - This code has been "reserved" for future relief of existing codes that will be exhausting at least once in the next 20 years. ];

----- Search Results We're sorry, there are no listings that match the telephone number you provided. ------

So, I guess your goombah has probably got alot of 'virtual local numbers' forwarded to his fax machine wherever he is. Perhaps contacting NTS Communications and advising them of the illegal activity passing through their system might help.

http://www.ntscom.com/

Especially when the alternative would be the creation of a HUGE website telling the world how they aid and abbet criminals.. OR making a complaint to these folks: http://www.puc.state.tx.us/

hehe. done that a few times, they usually make it right. Except in the case of stapylococcusaureaus food poisoning at the embassy suites once.

If there is one thing I can't stand it's a thief. We used to hang and shoot them in Texas. Sometimes still do shoot them. Hate carpetbaggers too. But your thief is probably not in TX. Contact NTS Comms and find out what they say.

PJ the avenger

m35products wrote: > Anyone near Midland TX who can get a cop friend to find this phone number? > > Secret Service and FBI are not interested. > > I am. > > 432-732-7300 It is a fax machine. > > Can't Google it. > > apb > > ===Mil-Veh is a member-supported mailing list=== > To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org> > To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to <mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org> > To reach a human, contact <ack@mil-veh.org> >

--

Best regards,

Patrick