My next message to our Nigerian friend:

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 19:19:37 PST

  Greetings of the season to you:

  There seems to be a problem with your fax machine. Is the number inside
the USA or is it in Nigeria?

  I need your signature on the credit card ticket, or else you will need to
send me at least a small amount of money to get the bearings shipped to you.

  I will need only a small amount, like $10 USD, to start the order to you.
It is worth over $5000 USD total, so that amount should not be a problem for
you to send.

  As soon as you give me a working fax number, or send me $10, I will send
the bearings. A postal money order is best, my friend. I really need to sell
these very

  expensive parts, so please send me $10 to get the deal started.

  My address is

  Ben Heins & Co
  P O Box 577
  Shelter Island Heights, NY 11965 USA

  Warmest regards, and hopes that we shall continue our business,

  Phatty