Re: [MV] Ebay seller

From: JTravis (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2005 - 08:39:39 PST

Well, of course they have to buy it on eBay nowadays. What else can
they do? Every domestic supplier of the same parts probably shut down
US operations and moved to India and Red China, where they can get slave
labor workers and not be bothered with all those pesky copyright
infringements, and then just sell the stuff back to the US for a
profit. And why bother even having to meet import restrictions? Just
sell the crap on- where else but- eBay?
But don't worry; it's all nice and legit, and covered in the addendums
to GATT, NAFTA, etc. Whoever said the pen is mighter than the sword
must have realized it could be used to write international trade treaties...