Re: [MV] 5-ton brake bleed valves

From: Mark J. Blair, NF6X (nf6x@nf6x.net)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2005 - 20:02:21 PST

Longhunter7 wrote:
> I would be interested in the size for the M35A2! It looks like a good
> upgrade for my Deuce! Thanks!

The deuces use part number SB71620, with 7/16-20 thread. They make brake
bleeding a lot easier, and I think they work better than vacuum-type
one-person brake bleeders.

They also sell a product that's like an IV bag with a silicone tube. It
makes it easier to do the bleeding without making a mess.

I have no stake in the company; I'm just a satisfied customer.

http://www.speedbleeder.com

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x@nf6x.net>
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/nf6x/