Re: [MV] CUCV Alternators

From: bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 14:46:13 PST

If I remember right, for my M1028, each alternator has a t least two seperate
bolts
to tie it in. The driver side one attaches to a adjusting bracket that also
holds the
Hydraulic pump, so it is not as simple as one would think.

If you don't have a TM I strongly advize you to get the set of them or
you will certainly end up in the Funny Farm.

Bruce MVPA 23824