Re: [MV] Solvent question

From: J. Forster (jfor@quik.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 16:49:39 PST

It's used to thin some epoxy paints and clean up after them. It's pretty close
to mineral spirits in other properties, basically a good grease solvent, but not
as flammable as MEK or Acetone. I think it's less carcinogenic than Benzene, but
am not sure. It will damage some paints, varnishes, and plastics. Some Home
Depots sell it.

Again, it requires some knowledge and care to use safely.

-John