Re: [MV] EBAY Scumbag

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 08:15:04 PST

Heres something interesting...the zip code 23401 is also the first
five digits of the phone number. Otherwise...the site looks more legit
than just the standard old email that says you can make a few quick
millions,,,but don't tell anyone.Howsomeever,the website mentions
nothing at all about the products of the business. That looks fishy!
Fred Martin