WTB: CUCV/M1009 Parts

From: Caleb Pal - MilVeh (m1009@defcon-3.net)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 12:39:24 PST

Hey guys,

Have a new project M1009, needs a bit of work, and I have found all of the
parts I need except the following. If anyone has these, please mail me off
list at m1009@defcon-3.net

Rear seat for M1009 (original color please)
Stanadyne Model 80 fuel filter base.
Bridge Plate numbers and retaining clips (whole plate in good condition will
work also)
CUCV blackout driving light in the grill.
Slave plug cap with retaining string (just the cap and retainer, not the
whole socket, etc.)

I am located in Washington State, so if someone has a rear seat it would be
nice if it was relatively close to avoid huge shipping costs.

Thanks a lot guys!

Caleb