Re: [MVlist] M-36 Tank Destroyer

From: Claude W. Vaughn (vaughn@totalaccess.net)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 05:50:35 PST

>From search on Google.com

Mike Moss ownes "Combat Vehicles" of Easton, PA

>From Search on Google,com

The term "Combat Vehicles" and Easton PA linked to mil-veh archives with:

<snip>
     I can highly recommend Combat Vehicles in Easton, PA. for the
restoration or repair of this or any military vehicle. The shop can restore
or repair MV's, soft skin or armor, from all eras and countries
including Ferrets, Saladins, Saracens, Dingos and such.

       If you have seen our Hetzer or the first place winning M-29 Weasel
at the MVPA convention you will know the quality of our work.

      We have at the shop at this time undergoing restoration, a M-36 B1
tank destroyer , four CCKW's, a M-7 "Priest", MB, 1/2 ton WC command car,
1942 BSA M-20 motorcycle and a M-1009 CUCV.

     Vehicles in for repair include three CCKW's, 57mm antitank cannon,
M-20 armored car, Diamond T wrecker, 1943 USMC MZ-2 MB, M-38 and M-43
ambulance.

    Vehicles stored here awaiting repair or restoration include a M-4
composite hull "Sherman" tank, M-422 Mighty-Mite, 1941 Ford GP, WW II
Diamond T wrecker, Canadian MK-1 Universal Carrier, and a M-3 Stuart tank.

   We also have a M-18 "Hellcat", M-36 Tank destroyer, three 1/2 tracks (1
M-3, 1 M3A1 and 1 M-4), Chevy 1 1/2 ton radio truck, International WW II 5
ton 4x2 tractor with trailer and a gaggle of military trailers stored in
our facility.

   For info on restorations or repairs call 610-559-8291 or e-mail
ECIDI@aol.com

     Jim
<end of snip>