hauling available 4 U:

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2005 - 03:58:47 PST

List,
   I will be available during my spring vacation to do some hauling.
So if anyone on the list has a 'desire' to get something delivered from
calif. to points east, or something hauled from the east. back to calif.
I will be able on the folowing dates only.March-19-27.I can haul up to a
duece with the rear outside duals removed. It must start and run,
because I don't have a loading winch to drag it on.Plus I have an older
(clean) S280 shelter for sale along with a clean S250 I could deliver
eastward from Calif. $800 and $450 -----Gotta pay for farm debt.----
Don't you just love farming?????
Thanks,
terry lane