Re: [MV] Todays WW2 discoveries

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2005 - 09:18:44 PST

Well, no, you probably wouldn't.

You have to remember that some of that stuff could
still blow your ass off!!

That was a big problem in Europe after that war,
farmers, loggers, and construction workers are still
"finding" stuff that goes boom.

That's why we fight our wars on OTHER peoples
property. Keep that on top of your considerations
when we send people overseas to do our dirty work.

Joe