RE: [MV] M809 Fuel Pump Filters?

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2005 - 14:04:59 PST

The MVS and VS according to 2003 dated TM (Army) are for the M816 (has to do
with the governor when operating the wrecker) while the AFC is for the rest.
NSN is 2910-00-790-8736 some of the Cummins part numbers are BM28850,
146483, 14648300, 146843, 70731, Here is some tech info that may help.
NAME ITEM NAME FILTER ELEMENT,FLUID
ABPM BODY DIAMETER 0.813INCHES NOMINAL
ADAS BODY INSIDE DIAMETER 0.281 INCHES NOMINAL
ADNH FILTRATION RATING IN MICRONS NOT RATED
ADNK FLOW DIRECTION PARALLEL
ADNP DROP PRESSURE NOT RATED
ADNQ DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE NOT RATED
APGF DESIGN TYPE NONREUSABLE
AZKQ TEMP RATING NOT RATED
AZTL BODY OVERALL LENGTH 0.813 INCHES NOMINAL
CRXW FILTERING MEDIA DESIGN ANY ACCEPTABLE SINGLE FILTERING MEDIA RESPONSE
MATT MATERIAL PAPER CONTAINER/CARTRIDGE
MEDA MEDIA FOR WHICH DESIGNED ANY ACCEPTABLE
PRPY PROPRIETARY CHARACTERISTICS PACS
STYL STYLE DESIGNATOR A10 CYLINDRICAL W/CONTAINER
Take the old one with you. Most places when you say 250 Cummins will look at
you strangely. While fairly up to date for military use, they have been
obsolete for years. Wayne