Re: [MV] CUCV Alternator Wiring Again

From: Mike (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2005 - 14:38:29 PST

Sounds like the 100 amp system that everything else has. In the 200 amp system that the M1010 and some M1028 have, the + output of one alternator goes to the 24v bus bar and the other + output of the other alternator goes to the voltage regulator in the front left corner. There is a wire from the voltage regulator to the 12v bus bar. On the M1010 both alternators are on the passenger side and the AC compressor is on the drivers side. Is it the same on the M1028 with 200 amp system?

Mike
Tishomingo, MS