Re: [MV] Best Penetrating oil

From: Marc Strangfeld (mjstrangfeld@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2005 - 20:22:16 PST

Randy,

I agree with Ryan. Even if you do get the slide
working free you'll still want to make sure everything
else is clean. As far as carb cleaner goes, Mercury
PowerTune is the best I've used. Visit a boat shop
that sells Mercury outboards they are the only ones
that will have it.

Good luck,

Marc Strangfeld