[MV] Best Penetrating oil

From: Kenny Reed (kreed@pintoeng.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 07:45:58 PST

I second the vote for gibbs. It is some awesome stuff. It will not wash
off since it is and oil base and i have found out that it works as a very
good bee killer. That is about the only lube that i use for even the
littlest jobs around the house and MVs. It is a little expensive but i
would say it is well worth it compared to spending hours on hours working on
a few bolts when you could be done and playing in your MV.
Kenny Reed
1968 M35A2 W/W, Whistler
Hopefully Ring Mount and .50 cal soon