Re: [MV] Best Penetrating oil

From: Jonathan Boos (acfarer@cox.net)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 13:48:12 PST

Buzz,
Sorry for asking the stupid questions but......I would think that there is a
lot more at work here than just the piston/cylinder interface. Are you
religiously oiling both the main and rod bearing caps? Have you turned it
upside down and worked at it from that side? I know you have been at this
for 50 years but your post may have left out this info.
Jonathan