Re: [MV] My MV

From: Chris Petrell (taz-list@rawfire.torche.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 14:25:00 PST

Hello all,
  Instead of emailing photo's back and forth, if anyways wants web space,
let me know. rawfire (from my email name) is a machine I have on the
net, I can give anyone an account if they want, and you can upload
pictures to a web page there, and then just email the list a link. Its
a FreeBSD machine, with email (pop, imap, web GUI), web, storage, etc..
 Email me offlist if anyone wants an account. Oh, and it sits on a T1
with not alot of useage this time of year.
C.