Re: [MV] M79 40MM GRENADE LAUNCHER

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 20:28:41 PST

Nope...Take this....

A guy in Indiana has a M79 on a form 1 and decides to sell it to a guy in
Missouri. The guy in Mo has no SOT....just a guy wanting a M79. Guy in
Indiana has no SOT...just a guy wanting to sell a M79.

The guy in Indiana calls me, a Class II in Missouri, and says "can ya
transfer this DD to this guy in Missouri...can ya help me"?

Sure, I say....send the M79 to me on a form 4, with 200 transfer tax
paid......then I can transfer the M79 to the guy in Mo on another Form 4,
$200 tax paid.....

Thats how it goes on a tax paid, transfer made deal.....no DD dealer needed
on a paid transfer..

There are only a handfull of DD dealers in the US....Very Few!

Jon