Hey, that's my truck!

From: TacticalTruck@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 04:13:13 PST

It's cool enough for Doyle to use a picture of one of my trucks in his
articles but to see a vintage photo of my exact truck is too much. In the latest
issus of MV Magazine, on page 73, is a photo of the ro/ro truck towing the mobile
dyno truck from EPG, Ft. Belvoir which I own. It's a 1957 Mack XM125 serial
#1001. I bought it from the Belvior DRMO back in the late '80s. It has a hand
built wood frame, aluminum skin crew cab.
Jeff
TacticalTruck.com