More pictures

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 07:08:54 PST

I called the G/L guy that does Ft. Steward these days on Monday to check if
he was going to be on site yesterday, sure he said I'll be there. Big
Surprise he was a no show. But because these days Ft. Steward is not very
crowded I rode around and got some pictures of some armor the units have in
front of their Company HQ. If interested they are at the link below. Wayne
On a sad note the troops have been gone less than a month and the local news
has reported 5 KIA already, remember them and their family in your prayers.

This is at the American Legion Post just outside Post.
http://ImageEvent.com/wharris19/m60

M74
http://ImageEvent.com/wharris19/crane

T-72
http://ImageEvent.com/wharris19/t72

Now for the commerical I have another towbar on ebay, pictures are at:
http://ImageEvent.com/wharris19/towbar

auction is at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4528715919&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT