Truck & 4x4 Swap Meet in Brooks, Oregon on 19 February

From: Colin M Rush (chesnimnus@juno.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 10:09:14 PST

I wanted to let folks know that there is a 4x4 and Truck Swap Meet at the
Western Antique Powerland in Brooks, Oregon (just off I-5 about 10 miles
north of Salem) on February 19 from 9:00 to 4:00. Vendor fees are $15
for as much outdoor space as you need. There is no indoor space, and no
food, but there are restrooms, and food and bank machines are across the
road. Admission to the general public is $3. If anyone is interested in
attending this, please let me know, and I will get you in touch with the
people putting it on.
-Colin Rush