Fw: S-250G CUCV Mounting Hardware

From: Jim Cooney (triumphtrash13@eircom.net)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 13:53:29 PST

Hello again List,

As mentioned before I've recently acquired a S-250/G communications shelter
that I would like to be able to mount in the bed of my M1008A1.

Is there anyone on the list that has a spare mounting hardware kit for sale
that would allow me to securely mount the shelter in the bed? I'm also
looking for the top eletrical bus bar cover and securing nuts. There must
be someone out there with this stuff or info on where I can get it

As always, any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanx in advance.

Jim....in Ireland
M1008A1 CUCV