Re: [MV] Deuce Color?

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 11:42:32 PST

That post was the most useful piece of info I've gotten yet. I am now armed
and ready to get my pipeline truck resto under way. My truck has the 95-19522
on both doors, the beep sticker on the back and the Seabee stencil in yellow
on both doors. Rick Larsen even had the mask for the Seabee stencil which are
perfect match. Heres a link to my pic site. Just follow it to the M765A2 and
see what I have to do. I'll be adding a few more clearer pics today.
Kenny

http://photobucket.com/albums/v460/Recovry4x4/