Partial Half Track For Sale in California

From: Phillip Lang (plang@lanset.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2005 - 10:09:58 PST

Hello List,

I have a M2A1 half track that has data plates. It has NO tracks or the
drive axle
that powered the track. Just basicly from the cab forward seems to be all
there.
The winch was taken off before I got it. Still has the USA numbers and
followed by
S for (supressed) maybe it had radio's at one point. Owner said it ran
when parked
many years ago. He said that when a track broke just just removed the whole
setup
and installed dually rear end with tire so the looks like the rear frame
has been cut.
I have many pictures if anyone is interested. I would like to get $1500 or
obo.
The truck is located in Plymouth CA. Which is near Sacramento.

Have any questions please email me at plang@lanset.com.

Thanks

Phill