RE: Fuel Pressure Switch

From: Stu Ellis (stuinnh@mvnut.us)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 12:38:00 PST

The problem is that it gets fine cracks that allows air to leak pressure.
Some get so bad they leak fuel. There was a military order issued to
replace all orig switches. Guess it was lost in shuffle. I don't really
know what it does or how, but every CUCV owner with the same problems I had
change it, had no more problems. I even replaced fuel heater in filter base
(on top) and bought new filter base on EBay. Switch fixed it. Ask Ted
Hintopoulos, I'm sure he can tell you what it does

              "Stu"
Southern New Hampshire, USA
      "Live Free Or Die"

MVPA #14790