Re: [MV] Loading help in Maine

From: jatonka (jatonka@telenet.net)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 16:05:34 PST

Hello List members, I would like to post an update on my trailer load out
operation in Maine yesterday and to thank those who responded to my request
for help. Those of you who know me are aware that I am usually able to take
pretty good care of my self on these matters but this time I got caught
short.
      My good friend Ronzo, who until yesterday was only a good
acquaintance, Drove 40 miles to the Navy Base, led me and my Tractor-trailer
in the correct way instead of the GL directions way which would have taken
me to a closed off gate. Then he used his own truck to collect all of my
trailers and back each of them up onto my 48' trailer and stayed to help me
secure the whole load. I attempted to pay him and when that didn't work I
tried to give him fuel money, still no dice. (MVcontent): In our circle of
military vehicle collectors there are some real fine,generous people among
us who are willing to go the extra distance to really help a person . Ron
Johannson (sp?) is one of these people. THANK YOU Ron