Re: [MV] Need a source for military batteries

From: Santoken (santoken@bright.net)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 19:33:33 PST

Yes, you are correct. I carry Interstate Batterys...I have them in
stock. Yes, they are still being manufactured...in green case too!

Shipping might be a problem, tho.

Back some time ago, I looked into getting them dry, I think they were
like $10 less. Dry batteries I can ship UPS. Anyone, let me know if
you want them, I'll look into it again.

Kent