Re: [MV] Cheftain for sale on ebay- 24k start bid TIGER on MILWEB

From: Stephen Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2005 - 11:21:36 PST

> Very nice but suffers from 'turret too far forward'
> syndrome. Same problem with the T34 based replicas

And no interleaved roadwheels. To me, that's the big give away since
this was one of the defining features of German AFVs in WWII. Oh, and
the size of course is significantly smaller than the real deal. But
when the originals are simply not available, a very good reproduction
like this is as good as it will likely get!

Steve