Re: [MV] M-series number

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 17:36:44 PST

M677, M678 and I think its the M679 Jeeps were a miltary version of the FC170
forward control. There was a crew cab and van vesion for sure. I forget what
the 3rd body style was. Most all of them were powered by the Cerlist 3
cylinder diesel. Its a 2 stroke similar to a detroit. Parts are almost non-existant
for the Cerlist. I probably have more info around here but that's what I
remember off the top of my head.

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee FL
69 M756A2
73 M275A2
76 M447C
77 M887
numerous M105 trailers
More non running military generators than uncle sam.

"Never argue with an idiot! They will drag you down to their level and beat
you with experience every time!"
http://hometown.aol.com/recovry4x4/myhomepage/photo.html
http://tired-iron.mounet.com/kenny.htm