M998 Doors

From: Pfarrp@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 07:25:24 PST

I am getting ready to install Hard x doors on an 85 M998. I have a few Questions about what other pasrts may be needed other than the actual doors...
Will the doors install on the existing 1/2 hinges that are in place from the soft doors?
What parts are needed for the strike latch post in the truck...obviously withthe soft doors, nothing elese was needed, but i am sure some sort of strike plate and reinforcement is needed for the door pillar, along with some sort of opening strap to prevent the doors movement forward too much when opening (simmilar or the same as the soft door strap?)
Thanks in advance for your help!
Peter