Mic help needed!!!!

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 15:45:19 PST

Hello from wet South Carolina!

Can anyone help me identify the CORRECT part number for the Motorola Saber
RVA, (Ruggedized Vehicular Adapter) Microphone & Speaker? Also does anyone
have one of each for sale????

The part number for the RVA is PLN7731A & the kit part number is PLN7732A.

I have looked everywhere that I can think of, the Motorola site, Batlabs &
Google search with no luck what so ever. I even called Motorola & got
passed around so much that I became dizzy.

If someone could please help I would appreciate it VERY much and if we ever
meet I'd be most happy to buy SEVERAL rounds! This is making me crazy!

I want to mount this unit in my M-1009 and use it for search & rescue calls
with our Volunteer Fire/Rescue Department. It is just the setup needed for
rough calls in most any weather.

Best Regards,

Ed
KG4OUJ